Cityscape views got you down? Tired of seeing brake lights and concrete in every direction? Need a break from life in the big city? Need a change of pace and place? Come on out to Wimberley and enjoy the Wimberley Way (promise, we won't rush you) at Deep Water on the Blanco.
We know you have options, but Deep Water on the Blanco has a terrific combination of amenities you won't want to miss. For simplicity sake, let's use a top ten list:
1. The refreshing clear waters of the Blanco River are just out your back door. At Deep Water it's not just the low water refreshment available at other points on the Blanco... here, the water is deep. Thanks to a low water crossing bridge just downstream, the clear water of the Blanco pools in your backyard to offer swimming, lounging, and hours of refreshing fun just seconds from your backdoor.
2. The big, shady backyard is just what you need on those hot summer afternoons! Grab a chair and a beverage and watch the kids play, or have an unhurried conversation with a view. You might even enjoy fishing right off your own riverfront.
3. Want to enjoy all the delightful amenities Wimberley has to offer? Shopping, restaurants, theaters, Market Days and more? Perfect, because Deep Water is located a short, scenic 3 miles from the square in downtown Wimberley. Popping into town is convenient and easy!
4. The spacious home has ample room to relax and spend time with friends and family. That's right, there are 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, and multiple living and dining spaces.
5. The large, new hot tub overlooking the Blanco River is the perfect way to wind down after an exciting day of exploring Wimberley and the surrounding Hill Country.
6. Looking for some more water recreation opportunities? Blue Hole Regional Park and Jacob's Well Natural Area, two of the top 10 swimming holes in Texas, are within easy striking distance.
7. The second living area with a pool table and game table are great for the kids and the kids at heart.
8. Need more space for a larger group stay? Contact us to add the the lovely 1 bedroom, 1 bath backyard guest house and the separate bunkbed room to your reservation (plus 2 bathrooms as well) to sleep up to 14 guests.
9. Deep Water's two large, shaded deck/patio areas offer excellent options for outdoor dinging and relaxing, all while taking in the view of the beautiful backyard and Blanco River.
10. The 'Wimberley Way'!.. Wimberley is beautiful, laid back, and just plain fun.. come experience it for yourself.
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property. Maximum occupancy at all times is 6 guests and 3 vehicles, strictly enforced. Please come and have a good time, but be aware that behavior that is disrespectful or disruptive will result in forfeiting the remainder of your stay. No smoking or pets are allowed on the property.
|# Full Baths||4|
|Sleeps (max occy)||6|
|Sleeps in Beds (not counting temp beds)||6|
|Other Amenities||Wifi, Exceptional View, King Bed, Flat Panel HDTV, Pool Table, HDTV, River|
|Activities||Antiquing, Bird Watching, Photography, Sight Seeing, Walking Paths, Water Sports, Wildlife Watching|
|Suitability||Children Welcome, Minimum Age Limit, No Smoking, No Pets|
|Sports Available||Cycling, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Freshwater Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Swimming, Tubing|
|Washer/Dryer||Private Full Size|
101 FM 3237 Wimberley, Texas 78676