We understand that renting a private vacation home is a little different that renting a hotel room and we want you to know what you're getting when you arrive. We are always here to help if you have any questions.Items INCLUDED in your vacation property
Items NOT INCLUDED in your vacation property
- All linens such as, sheets, pillow cases, comforters and blankets.
- Additional sheets, pillow cases, pillows, and blankets are provided for each sleeper sofa or futon (if equipped)
- Each full bathroom is stocked with bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and bath mats. A starter kit of facial tissue, toilet paper, bath soap, and shampoo/conditioner.
- Each half bathroom has hand towels and a starter kit of facial tissue, toilet paper, and hand soap.
- Every home has a fully equipped kitchen. You will have all the basics including cookware (pots and pans, crockpots, roasting pans, etc.) utensils (forks, knives, spoons), table settings (plates, bowls, glassware, coffee cups, etc.) and common appliances like stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. A starter kit of dish soap, dishwasher pods, paper towels, and trash bags is also provided.
- Basic coffee and filters
- There is an iron, ironing board, broom and dustpan in each home.
- There is a hair dryer (often multiple) in each home.
- There is a starter kit of laundry detergent (if a washer/dryer is available).
- Make sure you understand exactly how many vehicles can park at the property you're renting. It's clearly listed in your check-in instructions. As a security measure, most parking areas have a security camera.
- Food products, spices, condiments and other basic cooking supplies like flour, sugar, etc.
- While most homes have some basic spices, you should plan to bring or purchase any spices, condiments, salt, sugar, etc. that you might need.
- Cleaning supplies (other than dish soap).
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes and other toiletries not mentioned above.